Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Products I love!

Hey friends! I decided to add a section to my blog on products that I have used or am currently using, and give you guys my opinion on them, good or bad. Remember, this is just my opinion and how these products worked on me, everyone is different so some products that work for me might now work for you, and vice versa. But today I am going to review 2 hair products that I am using!




Moroccan oil: Believe the hype about this stuff! I bought this about 7 months ago and I use it almost every day and I still have half the bottle left, and it only cost me about $5 at Walmart (college student budget :) ). Moroccan oil will last you at least a year because all you need is a penny sized amount for your hair. A little goes a long way with this stuff. I like moroccan oil because it protects your hair from the heat, and it helps repair damaged ends. It also smells amazing. It leaves my hair so soft. I usually put it on when I get out of the shower and my hair is damp. 



       
Dry Shampoo: This is the dry shampoo that I'm currently using. It's called Beyond the Zone for Medium to Dark Hair. They also have one for people with light hair. I bought this at Sally's for about $7. I wasn't a believer in dry shampoo until recently, I thought it couldn't work on my oily hair. I decided to try it out anyway because I was washing my hair almost everyday and that's not good for it. I'm surprisingly pleased with this dry shampoo. I mostly spray it on the crown of my head and under my bangs and it absorbs the oil right up. Now I can wash my hair every other day. I'll eventually start going longer but I'm still training my hair :)


I will stick with the moroccan oil because I love it and helps my hair so much, but I will probably switch it up with the dry shampoo once this bottle is out, just to see what else is out there. I'll be sure to let you all know what I find!



                                                        post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment